CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Time



I can hardly believe that Kaliz is having her third birthday this week. She has decided on a princess birthday party even though mom and dad have been encouraging a butterfly theme. (We already have the decorations.)

Whenever birthdays come around, I try to think back to the day they were born and remember every detail. Is it normal that I'm already starting to forget? Because I'm such a terrible journal-ist and have been, well, since the girls came along, I write them a birthday letter every year. I write as much as I can about the past year and funny events and what they're doing, how they are and how much I love them. Then I seal the envelope and put it in our safe. I'm already getting quite a collection. I hope that someday when I give it to them it means something, you know. That they will be able to feel all the love I've been trying to give them. It seems in day to day life, it's easy leave the message that they come second to the dishes and vacuuming and I hope they know that's not the case. I love these girls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your girls know you love them!!! You are an amazing mom! I love the blog, it's so cute! Love ya!

DMK RANCH said...

I love your blog page! Happy B-day Kaliz. We miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Such a good picture. That is so funny!! I can't believe Kaliz is turning 3...Gettin' so big!! You need to add a family and friends thing to your blog so you can just click and go to their page...